Vista Vapors great place to Purchase E Liquid

 VISTA VAPORS IS A GREAT COMPANY TO BUY YOUR E LIQUID FROM:

I have been purchasing from this company for about a year and it is growing.  Why because they are a great company(web site) to purchase your E Liquid from.  They almost always give you like 10% discount, they ship FAST really fast and that is having it shipped regular post.  And the important part they E Liquids are great and so reasonably priced.  I buy the large container and it last for about a month.  I was buying locally and getting not what I wanted in the nicotine level and flavor I wanted either and paying such high prices for a SMALL bottle.  So I did a search online and found this company and have been with them ever since.  They are so great to deal with and offer GREAT customer service and promotions to help their customers out.  And when I say they are FAST on shipping I usually have my product in about 3 days on the West Coast.  Can't say enough good about them... But I just did.. I have referred 2 people at least to use their products.  Hope you try them I KNOW YOU will LOVE them.  Just go to www.vistavapors.com 

I want to put a little plug in for myself in this blog.  When I started using the electronic cigarette I found the prices outrageous after buying my initial starter kit.  So I decided to buy and sell items on Ebay and to help other also to keep the cost down for their using the E cig.  Here is my Ebay account address username CSWITZ728.  .
 http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&_udlo=&_udhi=&_ftrt=901&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo=&_sabdhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=200&_fpos=&_fsct=&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_fss=1&_fsradio=%26LH_SpecificSeller%3D1&_saslop=1&_sasl=cswitz728&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50  

Right now I am not listing as much as I was but hope to have more of the parts soon.  I was sick and it affected my Ebay and I was dropped on how much a month I can sell but hopefully I will be able to add items back on my account soon...


Chris

Comments

  1. Good information about the vista vapors for getting the best vapes. Might be good for you to try also the juul case on your vapes which is available to some place who sell custom vape designs and kits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion in where to buy e-liquid. You should also try HypeWraps , thats a great site to purchase amazing quality and personalizing of juul.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty Cuff on Cut-Off Jeans

Italian Fudge Roll